Saturday 31 August 2013

My Pledge

So, I have fallen quite behind with my blogging.  Blogging, keeping a journal or keeping a visual diary is not something that I do naturally and although I generally have all the scraps of paper laying around in my room somewhere, I very rarely go to the effort of combining them all together into a coherent document that details the steps that I went through.  I'd like to think that the finished product speaks for itself, however this often isn't the case, and so I really should make an effort to do these diaries more thoroughly.

Anyway, as I sit in my room and glue together the 144 components of my Mobius House and then attempt to build the pool element I thought I would catch up on my blog by putting up a new post every hour until I have caught up.  This is my pledge.

The next post should be up a little after 12noon and will cover the first task of 3D modelling a blue foam element and then slicing and laser cutting that model.  I will see you then.


No comments:

Post a Comment